Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Expert: rising inflation leads to weak purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: rising inflation leads to weak purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar  Empty Expert: rising inflation leads to weak purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Oct 2013, 9:49 am

Expert: rising inflation leads to weak purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar

05-10-2013 11:29 AM

Baghdad (newsletter). The financial expert said Majid mock, that weakened the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar means that inflation is offset by a rise in prices, which significantly affect the economic stability of the Iraqi dinar.

Mock said (News Agency): economic stability means stable exchange rate at home and abroad, adding that any weakness in the Iraqi dinar weakens the economy and affect all economic transactions and accounts.

And: the decline of purchasing power of the dinar will raise the value of the dollar as a result of increased demand and declining confidence in the Iraqi dinar, which is what he pays to economic instability.

He continued: this command will force the Central Bank to meet the demand for the dollar by showing more of the dollar in Basra, and affects the Bank's hard currency reserves. Saw the Iraqi dinar exchange rate sharply in the past months, born in local market confusion but soon settled its price to the current time./finished/5 l. Eng. -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Expert: rising inflation leads to weak purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar  Empty Re: Expert: rising inflation leads to weak purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar

Post by wayoutnow Sun 06 Oct 2013, 9:53 am

Yes this is true !!! How ever rv means strong purching power for Iraq and us !!!!! Like get started on my Christmas list its long and expensive !!! Who wants a new car ?????
    jacksmack
    jacksmack
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Expert: rising inflation leads to weak purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar  Empty Re: Expert: rising inflation leads to weak purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar

Post by jacksmack Sun 06 Oct 2013, 4:41 pm

Yes, rising inflation or a rise in the price of food leads to an adjustment in currency........... if they do it is another story all together.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:27 pm