Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sweden: Police raided a television channel of the PKK terrorist group

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sweden: Police raided a television channel of the PKK terrorist group Empty Sweden: Police raided a television channel of the PKK terrorist group

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Nov 2017, 2:18 am

[size=30]Sweden: Police raided a television channel of the PKK terrorist group[/size]
    08/11/2017 09:54 | Number of readings:
    font size: Sweden: Police raided a television channel of the PKK terrorist group Font_decrease Sweden: Police raided a television channel of the PKK terrorist group Font_enlarge
    Sweden: Police raided a television channel of the PKK terrorist group Thumbnail.php?file=thumbs_b_c_49a2277c0ab62d31fc635a4c4cca4926_334970151
    Trend Press / Agencies

Swedish police on Wednesday stormed the headquarters of the Arin channel, which was founded by the Nooruz channel, close to the terrorist organization BK Ka, which was shut down earlier for promoting terrorism.
    During the raid on the offices of the Kurdish-language Arin channel, the police arrested a person on suspicion of "document forgery and money laundering," local newspaper Dagens Nyetter said.
    She added that the channel changed its name to "Arin" after it was broadcast under the name "Norouz", noting that the process of broadcasting in the channel stopped during the raid and search in its offices.
    In turn, an official of the Ministry of Finance in the Swedish capital Stockholm, the raid, pointing out that it came at the request of the tax department of the country.
    It should be noted that in October 2016, the French satellite company Eutelsat stopped broadcasting the channel "Nooruz", which was promoting the "Baka Ka" terrorist, following a request by the General Authority of Radio and Television (official). 

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:25 pm