Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia freezes personal bank accounts of arrested princes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia freezes personal bank accounts of arrested princes Empty Saudi Arabia freezes personal bank accounts of arrested princes

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Nov 2017, 3:06 am

Saudi Arabia freezes personal bank accounts of arrested princes

Saudi Arabia freezes personal bank accounts of arrested princes 1016700565-660x330

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
    Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) has suspended the personal accounts of princes and officials who were suspended at the end of last week, confirming that the suspended accounts are personal accounts rather than accounts associated with companies and institutions associated with them.
    "The institution's move to freeze the accounts of people of interest comes in response to the prosecutor's request pending a list of charges against them," the organization's governor Ahmed al-Khulaifi said in a statement.
    A source in Saudi Arabia pointed out that the prince and businessman Walid bin Talal, who was arrested as part of a campaign to fight corruption, has arrested dozens of princes and senior officials and is under investigation in cases of "money laundering, bribery and extortion of some officials." While the former Minister of National Guard, Prince Meteb bin Abdullah, is under investigation files fraud and fraudulent recruitment.

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:37 pm