Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary proposal to allocate financial imports for the development of ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary proposal to allocate financial imports for the development of ports Empty A parliamentary proposal to allocate financial imports for the development of ports

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Nov 2017, 2:36 am

[size=30]A parliamentary proposal to allocate financial imports for the development of ports[/size]
    11/11/2017 08:44 | Number of readings: 85
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

MP for the National Alliance Faleh al-Khazali, allocated half of the revenues of border ports to develop ports.
    "The central government should allocate half of the revenues of the border crossings for one year to develop these outlets because it reflects the country's external facade," Khazali said in a statement received on Saturday. He said about 3 million foreign visitors enter Iraq annually in various visits. .
    Al-Khazali praised the efforts of the Husseini processions for their great services, which cost them billions of dinars, as well as the efforts of all ministries and ministries of interior, defense and transport, expressing his pride in the high organization and efforts exerted.
    Al-Khazali said that the various media provided great services by conveying the reality of this blessed visit over a long period of time and its reflection to the outside world and showed the details of the love and adherence of the Muslims in Imam Husayn.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:56 am