Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli site reveals the establishment of the Americans military base west of Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli site reveals the establishment of the Americans military base west of Anbar Empty Israeli site reveals the establishment of the Americans military base west of Anbar

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2017, 7:04 am

Israeli site reveals the establishment of the Americans military base west of Anbar
      Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 12:51 pm (318 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Israeli site reveals the establishment of the Americans military base west of Anbar

Follow-up / Sky Press:

The site of the "Depaka" of the Israeli Mossad, the United States to establish a new military base near Qaim district west of Anbar, while pointing out that the base includes hundreds of Marines, hinted at the possibility of clashes with factions in the popular crowd.

"The new base is being built 20 kilometers from the border town of Qaim in Anbar province, which was liberated from Da'ash last week," the website said in a news story translated into Arabic.

"The al-Qaeda mission will focus on purging the region of the last elements who are still in the Euphrates valley. It is also said that American military commanders have also calculated in their calculations the possibility of engaging with factions of popular mobilization and other forces operating in the region, Rawa district ".

"This is the first time that US military sources have explicitly indicated a potential hostile clash between the US Marines and the popular crowd."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:08 am