Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The spoilers of another face of "Al-Dawash" .. We will win over corruption as we have won over terro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The spoilers of another face of "Al-Dawash" .. We will win over corruption as we have won over terro Empty The spoilers of another face of "Al-Dawash" .. We will win over corruption as we have won over terro

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2017, 11:11 am

The spoilers of another face of "Al-Dawash" .. We will win over corruption as we have won over terrorism

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2017-11-12

Wrote the editor
    "Dante the clock and the moon broke" very soon, resolve the issue of "dashing" and end of that stage, and time is over .. After the eye of an eye; heading to the rooting of the foundations of civilization, in Iraq Rafidain fertile with the data of accelerated development .. careful awareness, In the past, we have been thirsty for our vision, striving for a firm future. 
    As soon as the page of "Dahesh" is folded so that we go to fight financial and administrative corruption, the government must reveal forgotten files, under the obsession: "Where do you get this?" 
    "I have sheets" of punishment "collected .. will be published days and the calculation goes on" most of the military leaders and administrative officials, politicians and deputies. They are implicated in endless and impolite money, collapsing when they answer, "Where did she come from and where did she go?"
    The obsession of "Where do you get this from?" We hope to apply retrospectively, including the articles and retirees, their posts and all their functional qualities. Ministers, deputy ministers, general managers and military leaders. And even to pursue the fugitives, through Interpol and coordination with the neighboring countries, through open relations between Iraq and its humanitarian environment, which has established its foundations .. Prime Minister d. Haidar al-Abadi, a rafa who has lost contact with others, so that it is time to open up to all of them in exchange of benefit and peace. 
    This was confirmed by the loud wisdom, launched by d. Abadi: "We will triumph over corruption as we have defeated terrorism" as a national platform for the individual and the Iraqi society.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:41 am