Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kosovo faces danger of its citizens returning from fighting with «urging»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kosovo faces danger of its citizens returning from fighting with «urging» Empty Kosovo faces danger of its citizens returning from fighting with «urging»

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Nov 2017, 2:49 am

Kosovo faces danger of its citizens returning from fighting with «urging»

Kosovo faces danger of its citizens returning from fighting with «urging» 820151113026616-660x330

A new document said that the Kosovo government sees the possibility of attacks by the fighters of the organization "calling" returning from Iraq and Syria as one of the main threats to the national security of the country.
    Some 300 Kosovars have gone to Syria and Iraq since 2012 to fight in the ranks of a "preacher" to establish a "caliphate." About 70 of them have been killed, but many, including women and children, are believed to remain in a crisis zone despite the expulsion of the militant organization from most of the urban centers it controls.
    The document, "State Strategy against Terrorism and Plan of Action 2018-2022", was published on the Kosovo government's website last Friday. Potential threats include "attacks by terrorist organizations carried out by foreign terrorist fighters and sleeper cells, as well as sympathizers and supporters who may have been inspired by these attacks to carry out violent attacks," she said.
    The report pointed to "public calls for terrorist attacks in Kosovo and the region" and described terrorism as "one of the greatest threats to national security."
    So far there have been no militant attacks on the territory of Kosovo, but last June authorities charged nine of their citizens with plotting to carry out attacks during a football match in Albania against the visiting Israeli team and supporters in November 2016.
    According to the government strategy prepared by the Ministry of the Interior, one form of militancy entered Kosovo by non-governmental organizations (NGOs) from the Middle East after the end of its independence war against Serbia in 1998 and 1999.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:16 am