Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia denies US entry into its nuclear submarine

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia denies US entry into its nuclear submarine Empty Russia denies US entry into its nuclear submarine

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Nov 2017, 3:09 am

Russia denies US entry into its nuclear submarine

21:40 - 13/11/2017

Russia denies US entry into its nuclear submarine 20161118_151843
    Information / follow-up ...
    A senior Russian official said media reports that India had allowed US experts to visit a nuclear submarine leased from Russia last month were completely untrue.
    Dmitri Shugayev, director of the Russian Federation for Military and Technical Cooperation, said in a television interview on Monday, in response to a question: "As for the submarine, this is a media infusion."
    "There has been a real conflict over the Indian military market, and there are those who are trying to get rid of Russia in various ways," he said.
    He stressed that Russia and India view each other as strategic partners. "We are determined to move forward in our relations and we will not be dragged behind such provocations, which certainly aim to change our direction," he said.
    US strategypage.com reported that Moscow suspects that India arranged the arrival of US Navy personnel aboard the Russian 971 nuclear submarine, which India leased in 2011 for 10 years, which it uses under the name Chakra.
    The newspaper "Kommersant" Russian that the entry of Americans submarine does not expose the secret of military equipment at risk, since without the fees and technical documents, which remain in the hands of Russian experts, can not reveal the loss of the submarine valuable information, and that the problem, A purely political character

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:01 am