Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent…Maliki arrives in Basra to participate in inaugurating Basra Sport City

chouchou
    chouchou

Urgent…Maliki arrives in Basra to participate in inaugurating Basra Sport City  Empty Urgent…Maliki arrives in Basra to participate in inaugurating Basra Sport City

Post by chouchou Sat 12 Oct 2013, 5:04 am

Basra (IraqiNews.com) The Premier, Nouri al-Maliki, arrived in Basra on Saturday morning.

A source from the province stated to IraqiNews.com “Maliki arrived in Basra accompanied by a number of officials to inaugurate Basra Sport City,” noting that “Maliki will meet officials and chieftains in Basra.”

Ministry of Youth and Sport prepared a huge joyful program to celebrate the inauguration of Basra Sport City that was supposed to host Khaliji 22 at the end of next 2014 yet the heads of Gulf Sport Associations decided to deprive Basra from hosting the Championship and to hold it in Jeddah city in Saudi Arabia.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    chouchou
    chouchou

Urgent…Maliki arrives in Basra to participate in inaugurating Basra Sport City  Empty Maliki open SAA Mjsr in Basra

Post by chouchou Sat 12 Oct 2013, 11:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Inaugurated by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki during his visit to the province of Basra Saturday Mjsr the SAA in the province.

He said that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, after opening the sports city in the province Basra opened Mjsr the SAA, which is located west of the province.

And arrived Saturday morning to the province of Basra, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki for the opening of the Sports City in the province and a number of service projects.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:29 am