Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The central bank's cash reserve fell by a third despite warnings

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The central bank's cash reserve fell by a third despite warnings Empty The central bank's cash reserve fell by a third despite warnings

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Nov 2017, 9:28 am

The central bank's cash reserve fell by a third despite warnings
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - Economist Salam Samisem said on Saturday that the central bank's monetary reserves of foreign currency have declined by one third due to several factors, while pointing out that many economists have warned of the danger of dependence on cash out of the cash reserve, which represents the most important guarantee of stability Financial and monetary support of the country.
    "The monetary reserve of the Central Bank of foreign currency has decreased by one-third during the last period because of several factors," she said. "One of these factors is the reliance on it to fill the shortfall caused by the financial crisis in addition to the political interventions of political parties Economic growth of the central bank. "
    "Many economists have warned of the danger of dependence on the cash reserve, which is the most important guarantee of financial stability and support the currency of the country," she said, adding that "these warnings did not find the ears of the ears with great regret."
    On February 20, 2017, Iraq's central bank governor Ali al-Alak said Iraq had surpassed its biggest financial challenges last year, adding that it had also managed to maintain an acceptable level of cash reserves.
    "Central and despite the decline in dollar imports from the sale of crude oil to 70 percent managed to maintain an acceptable level of cash reserves, which is estimated to total foreign currency and gold at 49 billion dollars." Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:22 am