Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary warnings of the delay in sending the budget to Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary warnings of the delay in sending the budget to Parliament Empty Parliamentary warnings of the delay in sending the budget to Parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Nov 2017, 3:08 am

Parliamentary warnings of the delay in sending the budget to Parliament

17:58 - 20/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    Warned the MP for the National Alliance Abdul Hadi al-Khair Allah, Monday, the delay in sending the draft budget to the House of Representatives, while attributed to the short time remaining to start the legislative holiday of the Council, pointed to the existence of large differences between the blocks on financial allocations.
    Al-Khairullah said in a statement to the Information Agency that the public budget is beset by many differences before it reaches the corridors of Parliament. Sunni forces are demanding an increase in the financial allocations for the reconstruction of the affected areas, as well as the refusal of the Kurdish blocs to share the new region in addition to other differences.
    He added that "the 10 days to start the legislative holiday of the Council and if not reach the budget before this date will be postponed after the holiday what enters the country in the financial embarrassment," noting that "the share of the region obtained a near consensus in favor of the abolition of previous rates illegal and grant amounts according to population ratios For the provinces of the region and is paid in a similar way to other provinces.
    The parliamentary finance committee has attributed the Kurdistan region to 17% in the budget over the previous years to the political pressures and not as a benefit for the region, stressing that the blocks grouped on them 12% in 2018. 25K

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:36 am