Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hezbollah: Resignation I want it to turn into a spark that ignites Lebanon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hezbollah: Resignation I want it to turn into a spark that ignites Lebanon Empty Hezbollah: Resignation I want it to turn into a spark that ignites Lebanon

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Nov 2017, 2:41 am

[size=30]Hezbollah: Resignation I want it to turn into a spark that ignites Lebanon[/size]
    26/11/2017 10:14 | Number of readings: 47
    font size: Hezbollah: Resignation I want it to turn into a spark that ignites Lebanon Font_decrease Hezbollah: Resignation I want it to turn into a spark that ignites Lebanon Font_enlarge
    Hezbollah: Resignation I want it to turn into a spark that ignites Lebanon Thumbnail.php?file=151167621871504000_642157397
    Trend Press / Continue

"As far as our struggle against the dictates of the outside world is concerned, we are ready to reach an understanding with our partners in the country, open to the interior, to genuine dialogue and to cooperation among all," said Hezbollah's international relations official Ammar Moussawi.
    "Whoever tries to impose his dictations will stop and admit that he was wrong and defeated," Moussawi said in a speech at a party rally organized by the party in the town of Haret al-Fikani in Bekaa.
    He said that "the resounding resignation that took place under duress from Riyadh to President Saad Hariri was intended to turn into a spark that ignites this country, and people face each other in the squares."According to the channel "Al-Jadid".
    "President Aoun has proved to be a man of the size of the country, the size of the sacrifice of the resistance and the scale of sacrifices imposed on our homeland, but all Lebanese agree that what happened in recent days," Moussaoui said, It was a project aimed at adapting Lebanon and putting the Lebanese against each other. But thanks to awareness, wisdom, calm and patience, we have overcome an essential part of this project, and God willing we will overcome the rest of its stages. "

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:23 pm