Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Explosion shakes the Afghan capital Kabul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Explosion shakes the Afghan capital Kabul Empty Explosion shakes the Afghan capital Kabul

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Dec 2017, 2:23 am

Explosion shakes the Afghan capital Kabul 455-660x330
    Explosion shakes the Afghan capital Kabul
    Baghdad - Agencies
    An explosion shook a neighborhood of the Afghan capital Kabul on Friday morning, and there were fears of casualties, Xinhua news agency reported.
    "The explosion took place around 7:00 am to 5:00 am in the northern neighborhood of Sara, causing a loud bang and a panic among people in the city's No. 11 area," an unnamed security source told the agency.
    Voices of ambulances and police cars were heard throughout the neighborhood.
    "The blast targeted a police car in the courtyard of the northern district of Sara, and we do not yet have any details about the victims, but there is real fear of that," the source added, adding that more information will be provided by the Kabul police, the media, once available.
    The police are investigating the incident, and security forces cordoned off the place as a precautionary measure, he said.
    No one has yet claimed responsibility for the attack.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:39 am