Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi foreign minister's policy disqualified from a list of 30 ambassadors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi foreign minister's policy disqualified from a list of 30 ambassadors Empty Iraqi foreign minister's policy disqualified from a list of 30 ambassadors

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Dec 2017, 3:58 am

[size=32]
    Iraqi foreign minister's policy disqualified from a list of 30 ambassadors[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 hours ago

Iraq's Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari denied on Friday that he had a stake in a list of dozens of ambassadors to multiple countries recently approved by the federal government.
    "The list of 30 ambassadors has been put forward in the cabinet, and I have not agreed with anyone to share," Jaafari said in a recorded statement published by his press office. "I am innocent of that innocence of the wolf from Joseph's blood."
    He added that "this is an act I do not honor, and prepared by the gnawing of Iraq, I see efficient and inefficient in every block, and in each community, and in every region in Iraq, and there is no efficiency confined to the entity, not confined to the region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:16 pm