Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia: Strict measures at the Ritz to prevent suicide of detainees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia: Strict measures at the Ritz to prevent suicide of detainees Empty Saudi Arabia: Strict measures at the Ritz to prevent suicide of detainees

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Dec 2017, 2:35 am

[size=30]Saudi Arabia: Strict measures at the Ritz to prevent suicide of detainees[/size]
    06/12/2017 11:06 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Saudi Arabia: Strict measures at the Ritz to prevent suicide of detainees Font_decrease  Saudi Arabia: Strict measures at the Ritz to prevent suicide of detainees Font_enlarge
     Saudi Arabia: Strict measures at the Ritz to prevent suicide of detainees Thumbnail.php?file=636474750338533513_453227994
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]Saudi authorities have tightened security measures at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, a Riyadh-based detention center for princes, ministers and businessmen, alleging corruption to prevent the suicide of detainees inside it...[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Several things have happened recently at the Ritz-Carlton, including:" All the balconies in the hotel have been closed with iron plates, and all the doors of the suites where he lives have been shut down, "the New Testament website said in a blog entry through its Twitter blog. Detainees"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The website attributed this to "the fear of suicide of detainees as happened with the attempt of Walid bin Talal"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The famous "Kashkol" account has revealed by political leaks via Twitter that billionaire Walid bin Talal tried to commit suicide by cutting off his veins, in the place where he was held in the hotel, where he was treated and saved his life.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that after that everything was withdrawn from the rooms except the beds and blankets, stressing that Walid bin Talal is particularly beaten.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:01 pm