Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi newspaper: Iraqi cabinet will reconsider the decision to hold elections in May

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi newspaper: Iraqi cabinet will reconsider the decision to hold elections in May Empty Saudi newspaper: Iraqi cabinet will reconsider the decision to hold elections in May

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Dec 2017, 3:40 am

Saudi newspaper: Iraqi cabinet will reconsider the decision to hold elections in May

09:54 - 07/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Iraqi cabinet will reconsider its decision to hold parliamentary and local elections next May, a newspaper said on Thursday, likely to postpone it for six months.
    The newspaper "Okaz" in a report seen by (information), "Although the Iraqi Council of Ministers identified the night before last, the date of the parliamentary elections in May next, but sources close to Prime Minister Haider Abadi, questioned the holding of these elections on time ; Because of the objection of the Union of Sunni forces on the date, likely to postpone for six months. "
    The newspaper sources expected that "the Council of Ministers reconsider its decision to hold elections in May, saying that the elections can not take place if the Sunni forces boycotted." Ending / 25
    The cabinet voted on Tuesday to amend its decision No. 347 of 2017 regarding the date of the elections to 12 May 2018 instead of 15 May 2018. 25 /

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:50 pm