Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

United Nations: 1489 projects to develop infrastructure in liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

United Nations: 1489 projects to develop infrastructure in liberated areas Empty United Nations: 1489 projects to develop infrastructure in liberated areas

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Dec 2017, 5:47 am

United Nations: 1489 projects to develop infrastructure in liberated areas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Iraq announced 
    that 1,489 projects implemented by the program in four governorates have been freed from an organization that promotes infrastructure development, noting that the Netherlands is the fourth largest donor to the efforts to restore stability in Iraq.
    "The Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to Iraq, Matthias Vulters, visited the city of Fallujah with officials from the UNDP Stabilization Project in Iraq and the United Nations Mine Action Service to assess the progress of the stabilization efforts in the city, In education and health ".
    "The Netherlands is the fourth largest donor to efforts to restore stability in Iraq with contributions of $ 28 million," the program said in a press release read by The Economist News.
    "At the request of the Iraqi government, UNDP established a project to restore stability in June 2015 to protect against renewed violence and extremism, facilitate the return of people and lay the foundations for reconstruction and recovery."
    Since then, the program has taken over 1,489 projects that have helped local authorities quickly restore key infrastructure in 23 newly-liberated cities and districts in Anbar, Ninewa, Salahuddin, Diyala and Kirkuk provinces.
    He explained that the project carried out more than 95% of the "total projects to restore stability through the local private sector, which employs local labor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:13 am