Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alawi visits Washington, American Vice President Joe Biden invites Barzani, Nijaifi to visit USA

chouchou
    chouchou

Alawi visits Washington, American Vice President Joe Biden invites Barzani, Nijaifi to visit USA  Empty Alawi visits Washington, American Vice President Joe Biden invites Barzani, Nijaifi to visit USA

Post by chouchou Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The head of the Iraqiya Slate, Ayad Alawi, visits the United States of America according to a formal visit to discuss the regional and Iraqi situations.

An informed source stated to Iraqi News (IraqiNews.com) “Alawi visits Washington according to an invitation by the US Vice-President, Joseph Biden to discuss the regional and Iraqi situations.”

“Biden will also invite the parliament Speaker, Osama al-Nijaifi, and the President of Kurdistan Region, Masoud Barzani,” the source concluded.

Earlier, the office of the Premier, Nouri al-Maliki, assured that Maliki will visit Washington on the 29th of October where he will meet with the US President, Barrack Obama and some US key officials.

A statement by Maliki’s office received by Alforat News Agency cited “Maliki will visit USA on the 29th of October according to Obama and his Vice, Joseph Biden’s invitation,” noting that “Maliki will hold meetings with Obama and Biden to discuss the mutual relations and the Strategic Pact between the two sides.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 4:46 pm