Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

disclosure of the positions of the banking offices of the preacher

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

disclosure of the positions of the banking offices of the preacher Empty disclosure of the positions of the banking offices of the preacher

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Dec 2017, 4:11 am

[size=32]
    disclosure of the positions of the banking offices of the preacher[/size]
     disclosure of the positions of the banking offices of the preacher 1-1004210

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The French authorities announced on Tuesday that between 150 and 200 "Servei Hefei" are financing the terrorist organization, most of them in Lebanon and Turkey. 
    This came at a press conference of the official in charge of the fight against money laundering and terrorism financing in the French Ministry of Interior Bruno Dal, to talk about the report "the risks of money laundering and financing of terrorism" in 2016, according to "AFP". 

"We have been working on identifying 150 to 200 fund-raisers who are mainly in Lebanon and Turkey," Dal told reporters. 

"These hidden bankers are receiving clearly targeted funds to enable (the organization) to continue," he said, pointing out that the agency's bet is to identify new financiers for radical organization, which is increasingly dependent on external finance. 

He added "

With al-Dawash losing their strongholds in Iraq, they have been deprived of their "first source of funding," such as "spoils of war" or "extortion of the people" and trying to "partially offset these losses by resorting to external funding," according to the report. 

The agency also monitors "more traditional support" for extremist organization, such as humanitarian and cultural organizations, to prevent the use of such bodies to finance terrorism, according to its director. 

"Our work is mainly to monitor credible and weak indicators of rigidity and financial behavior," he said, noting that the amounts monitored are often few.

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:09 am