Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Advisor: Abadi pursuing the corrupt at home and abroad .. The reference supports his war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Advisor: Abadi pursuing the corrupt at home and abroad .. The reference supports his war Empty Advisor: Abadi pursuing the corrupt at home and abroad .. The reference supports his war

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Dec 2017, 3:54 am

Advisor: Abadi pursuing the corrupt at home and abroad .. The reference supports his war
    December 17 2017 02:22 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The adviser of Prime Minister Ihsan al-Shammari, the speech of the reference support and blessing of the steps of Haider Abadi in his fight against corruption and corrupt, stressing that the move to pursue them at home and abroad, and not just media statements, as claimed by some.

Al-Shammari said in a press statement that "the sermon of the reference is the support added to the Prime Minister Haider Abadi, and blessing of his steps in his war against corruption and corrupt," noting that "the war against corruption Abadi is not media statements, but there is actual action on the ground to hit the heads Corrupt. "

He added that "there are movements on the ground to follow the files of some of the figures that are suspected of corruption, as there is a pursuit of corrupts at home and abroad," explaining that "Abadi said he will reach the corrupt, whatever they are serious and determined to do so.

The newspaper Al-Akhbar reported that the sermon of the religious authority in Karbala ended the debate over the future of the Shiite terrorist group and gave Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi a green light to hit the heads of corruption that have ravaged Iraq for 14 years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:41 pm