Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Priorities for the transition to a market economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Priorities for the transition to a market economy  Empty Priorities for the transition to a market economy

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Oct 2013, 3:43 am

Priorities for the transition to a market economy

10/23/2013 12:00 AM

Baghdad - شكران the Fatlawi

Warned an economist that economic reality and the existing social in Iraq requires a bigger role for the state without confined to the general budget, but stressed the need not to overlook the role of the private sector in this activity, calling for the need to lay the foundations of modern economic order to ensure investment full resources and diversifying its sources and encouraging the private sector and development.

He said economic expert d. Emad Salem "morning": that Article (112) Second, the constitutional basis for the characterization of the economic system in Iraq as a market economy, pointing out that this article provides that the federal government and the governments of the region and producing provinces together draw a strategic policies to develop oil and gas wealth, including achieves the highest benefit of the people supported the latest techniques of market principles and encouraging investment. called to the need for economic reforms and to identify priorities for the transition to a market economy, pointing out the importance of providing sound foundations for the realization of the process by completing the necessary legislation and put it into practice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Priorities for the transition to a market economy  Empty Re: Priorities for the transition to a market economy

Post by Neno Wed 23 Oct 2013, 4:22 am

Good thoughts from this economists. Time to add the oil wealth to the value of the country. Matter fact, by my opinion it is way past time.

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 9:41 am