Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey: The draft of the Judaization of Jerusalem for the United Nations will be submitted soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey: The draft of the Judaization of Jerusalem for the United Nations will be submitted soon Empty Turkey: The draft of the Judaization of Jerusalem for the United Nations will be submitted soon

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Dec 2017, 2:30 am

[size=30]Turkey: The draft of the Judaization of Jerusalem for the United Nations will be submitted soon[/size]
    19/12/2017 10:41 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Turkey: The draft of the Judaization of Jerusalem for the United Nations will be submitted soon Font_decrease  Turkey: The draft of the Judaization of Jerusalem for the United Nations will be submitted soon Font_enlarge
     Turkey: The draft of the Judaization of Jerusalem for the United Nations will be submitted soon Thumbnail.php?file=thumbs_b_c_f5bc3a96f9a8b22056a6dbd4110acafd_956662612
    Trend Press / Agencies

"In response to the US veto on a draft resolution on Al-Quds Al-Sharif, the spokesman for the Turkish presidency said that the next stage will see the project referred to the UN General Assembly."

"America's decision to recognize Al-Quds Al-Sharif as the capital of Israel is illegal," he said, because of its violation of UN resolutions.

"With the approval of 14 countries in exchange for the American veto, the UN Security Council has rejected the resolution, which will consider the United States decision on Jerusalem null."

"All the countries have moved together to vote for the resolution, with the exception of the Trump administration, and now the process of referring the draft resolution to the UN General Assembly will begin."

If two-thirds of the members of the General Assembly vote in favor of the draft, this will prevent taking steps to change the current status of Jerusalem.

At the beginning of December, Trump announced that East Jerusalem and Jerusalem would be considered as the capital of Israel, the occupying power, and begin transferring its embassy from Tel Aviv to the occupied Palestinian city.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:55 pm