Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

close to Bashar al-Assad to obtain asylum in Germany

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

close to Bashar al-Assad to obtain asylum in Germany Empty close to Bashar al-Assad to obtain asylum in Germany

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2017, 4:22 am

[size=32]
    close to Bashar al-Assad to obtain asylum in Germany[/size]
     close to Bashar al-Assad to obtain asylum in Germany Bashar-al-Assad

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

The widow of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's nephew has been granted asylum in Germany, the administrative court of the German city of Munster said on Wednesday.

The woman, who has both Syrian and Lebanese citizenship, has been married to Assad's cousin since 1993 and her husband has been a leading military officer. He died in 2014 under mysterious circumstances and her son was sentenced to 20 years in prison for murder in 2016.

The woman was attacked in September 2015 and moved to Lebanon in October. From July 2016 she went to Germany, where she applied for asylum, but her request was rejected in January 2017.

The woman appealed to the court, noting that her life was in danger in Syria and Lebanon because of her closeness to Assad.

The woman said she feared prosecution by opposition groups, while the court found these reasons sufficient to grant her asylum in Germany.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:50 pm