Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the rule of law: the law of the Federal Court and the oil and parties and the national an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the rule of law: the law of the Federal Court and the oil and parties and the national an Empty Deputy for the rule of law: the law of the Federal Court and the oil and parties and the national an

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Oct 2013, 9:09 am

Deputy for the rule of law: the law of the Federal Court and the oil and parties and the national anthem and the flag and the official language will be deported to the next session

26-10-2013 05:51 AM

Baghdad (news) .. According to a member of a coalition of state law, MP / National Alliance / virgin Farooq, that more laws broken inside the dome of the parliament will be deported to the next session.

Farooq said in a statement (of the Agency news): The law of the flag and the national anthem and the official language of the Federal Court and the Supreme Judicial parties and the communication and information technology, which regulates communications companies in Aerakseetm deported the next parliamentary session.

She added: that the remaining period of the age of the parliament can not pass laws because of the absence of political consensus between the political parties on those laws.

The decision of the House of Representatives MP / coalition in Iraq / Mohammed al-Khalidi, stressed that there is no desire or intention of the Council to postpone or deport the current laws of the Council to the next parliamentary session.

He said al-Khalidi in an earlier statement (the news): We are not intent or rugby delay or postpone the laws to the next parliamentary session, and that all laws replace dialogue and display on the others and passed during this period, adding: If it does not agree that the law can not be displayed because if it withdraws any block of the voting session, the compatibility سيختل. / End / 2.'s. m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:20 am