Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade exchange between Baghdad and Tehran rises to $ 13 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade exchange between Baghdad and Tehran rises to $ 13 billion Empty Trade exchange between Baghdad and Tehran rises to $ 13 billion

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Dec 2017, 3:35 am

Trade exchange between Baghdad and Tehran rises to $ 13 billion

The commercial attache at the Iranian embassy in Baghdad
    , Mohammad Reza Zadeh, announced on Sunday the increase in the volume of trade between Iraq and Iran in 2017, the highest since 2003, at $ 13 billion.
    "The trade exchange between the two countries amounts to $ 13 billion a year, including some $ 6 billion and $ 200 million in exports of non-Iranian oil products to Iraq," Zadeh said in a press release.
    He pointed out that "the majority of goods exported to Iraq are of added value, pointing out that Iran's exports to Iraq has doubled 17 times during the last decade, pointing out" the tourist side and the reception of Iranian cities Iraqi tourists throughout the year. "
    Iran's exports to Iraq have doubled 17 times over the past decade. Technical, engineering, automotive, food and dairy services have accounted for a significant portion of exports.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:49 am