Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Details of a "phantom" hotel built by a "fake" UAE company in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Details of a "phantom" hotel built by a "fake" UAE company in Baghdad Empty Details of a "phantom" hotel built by a "fake" UAE company in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Jan 2018, 2:42 am

[rtl]Details of a "phantom" hotel built by a "fake" UAE company in Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl] January 05, 2018 - 5:21 | Number of readings:   [/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    [rtl]Sumer News: MP from the coalition of state law, called on the Prime Minister and the Integrity Commission and the regulatory authorities to open an investigation on the establishment of the General Company for Exhibitions under the Ministry of Commerce to contract with a UAE company to create a virtual hotel on the fairgrounds.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"There is information indicating that the General Company for Exhibitions and Commercial Services of the Ministry of Commerce has contracted with a UAE company (fake) to establish a hotel on the exhibition grounds. The Ministry of Commerce will pay 70 billion dinars and provide the land of the hotel for 20 percent stake for the company. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The General Company for Exhibitions in the Ministry of Commerce has transferred the amount of 30 billion dinars to the company's account in cash from the account of the exhibition company in Rafidain Bank to the account of the private company in the Bank of Babylon, Ahli, and entered the company with the Ministry of Commerce in the auction currency to collect the benefits.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The war on corruption must include firm measures that reflect the seriousness of the state and its supervisory bodies in the pursuit of corrupt people and public money regardless of their positions, while supporting the positions of MPs who question ministers and officials. If there is no serious action in this direction, A limit to rampant corruption in the country ". [/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 3:26 pm