Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Soon .. Iran to inaugurate unit 2 for the refinery "Gulf of Persia curtain"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Soon .. Iran to inaugurate unit 2 for the refinery "Gulf of Persia curtain" Empty Soon .. Iran to inaugurate unit 2 for the refinery "Gulf of Persia curtain"

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jan 2018, 2:51 am

[size=30]Soon .. Iran to inaugurate unit 2 for the refinery "Gulf of Persia curtain"[/size]
    08/01/2018 09:01 | Number of readings: 78
    font size:  Soon .. Iran to inaugurate unit 2 for the refinery "Gulf of Persia curtain" Font_decrease  Soon .. Iran to inaugurate unit 2 for the refinery "Gulf of Persia curtain" Font_enlarge
     Soon .. Iran to inaugurate unit 2 for the refinery "Gulf of Persia curtain" Thumbnail.php?file=151538982523070600_688740901
    Trend Press / Agencies
    TEHRAN (Reuters) - The second unit of Persian Gulf Star Channel refinery will be launched by the end of the current Iranian year, which ends on March 20, according to the specific programs and then the production of gasoline will double, the head of the energy committee of the Islamic Shura Council said.

Hassnand said on Sunday during his visit to the refinery that this refinery is one of the great feats for Iran, as completion will contribute greatly to reduce the import of gasoline and reduce the exit of hard currency from the country.

He said that the refinery currently produces 20 million liters of oil derivatives, including 12 million liters of gasoline and eight million liters of fuel oil and LPG "LPG".

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:13 pm