Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi ports reached ten trading ships laden with a tonnage of a variety of different countries.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi ports reached ten trading ships laden with a tonnage of a variety of different countries.  Empty Iraqi ports reached ten trading ships laden with a tonnage of a variety of different countries.

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Oct 2013, 7:13 am

Iraqi ports reached ten trading ships laden with a tonnage of a variety of different countries.

Ten trading ships with a tonnage of variety up Iraqi ports

Ali Salman - 10/29/2013

A statement by the Ministry of Transport today, that "the port of Umm Qasr commercial south of Basra received the ship Karja Singaporean citizenship tonnage of 426 container ship Anita Cypriot nationality tonnage of 709 container ship Lucy Sung Italian nationality tonnage of 7836 tons of pipes and the ship Jebel Ali / 1 Panamanian nationality tonnage of 324 car and the ship Linton / Tanzanian 2 Nationality tonnage of 28499 tons of cement. "

Pointing to the arrival of the Iranian ships Mansur Saawih and Rania and Stoda eye and all loaded Balasmntan to commercial port stronghold.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:16 am