Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic Trade: Unable to provide food supplies during the months of 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic Trade: Unable to provide food supplies during the months of 2018 Empty Economic Trade: Unable to provide food supplies during the months of 2018

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jan 2018, 2:15 pm

Economic Trade: Unable to provide food supplies during the months of 2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / .. Revealed the Committee on Economy and Investment Parliamentary, Wednesday, the inability of the Federal Ministry of Trade to provide all the vocabulary of the ration during the months of 2018, noting that the budget of 2018 austerity and can not meet all the vocabulary of ration.
    "The provision of all the ration items for all provinces need to allocate the amount of 5 trillion dinars in each financial budget," said the committee member Najeeb Najib for "Iraq's News", noting that "it is difficult to provide all vocabulary in 2018 because the budget is An episodic character ".
    She explained that "the Federal Ministry of Commerce will not be able to provide all vocabulary during the months of 2018," noting that "in the case of oil export prices to $ 112 per barrel, it is possible to provide all the vocabulary of ration, but oil prices in a continuous decline." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:42 pm