Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran hosts the first forum of Asian cultural dialogue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran hosts the first forum of Asian cultural dialogue Empty Iran hosts the first forum of Asian cultural dialogue

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jan 2018, 3:14 am

Iran hosts the first forum of Asian cultural dialogue

11:14 - 13/01/2018

Iran hosts the first forum of Asian cultural dialogue %D8%B8%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%81-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The first meeting of the Asian Cultural Dialogue kicked off on Saturday with the participation of 70 cultural and scientific figures from 20 Asian countries at the headquarters of the Organization of Culture and Islamic Relations in Tehran.
    The opening session will be attended by Islamic Culture and Guidance Ministers Abbas Salehi, Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, Science and Research and Technology Mansour Ghalami, Istanbul University Chairman Mustafa Aydin, Tehran University President Mahmoud Nili, President of East Dhaka University Mohammad Mishkatuddin and Indonesian President's Advisor Denis Shamseddin to address the conference.
    The "East Asia", "Indian Subcontinent", "Central Asia and Caucasus" committees will also meet for three days in a row at the Faculty of International Studies at Tehran University, Faradussi University in Mashhad and Mazandaran University in Babelsar, attended by scientists and intellectuals from Iran and 20 Asian countries.
    The forum is being held under the auspices of the Organization of Culture and Islamic Relations, in cooperation with the universities of Tehran, Firdusi and Mazandran, the Eco Cultural Organization, the Asian Parliaments Federation and the Asian Cooperation Dialogue Center. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:26 pm