Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Awadi is responsible for the recent bombings in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Awadi is responsible for the recent bombings in Baghdad Empty Al-Awadi is responsible for the recent bombings in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:53 am

[size=30]Al-Awadi is responsible for the recent bombings in Baghdad[/size]
    16/01/2018 08:02 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    MP of the coalition of state law, Ferdos al-Awadi, the Baghdad operations command responsibility for the recent bombings that hit Baghdad.

"If there were no lax security, these bombings would not have happened," she said in a press release.

Al-Awadi called on "Prime Minister Haider Abadi to conduct an urgent investigation with the security leaders responsible for the security of the airfield in central Baghdad," stressing the need to "punish these leaders for this painful breach, which claimed the lives of a number of our oppressed people."

She added that "the terrorist attack in which the martyrs and wounded were killed in the airfield is clear evidence that the forces of evil and arrogance will not stop trying to kill Iraqis, as these forces took advantage of the time when preparations for the elections to postpone the subject to political differences."

"What saddens us is the innocent blood that fell without any fault, and all of which belong to poor people who barely support their families and children and suffer from the need to live," Awadi said.

The two terrorists blew themselves up yesterday in the airfield in central Baghdad, which led to the death and wounding dozens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:55 am