Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The power of the parliamentary / Mawazin News /: The burning of gas in the oil fields is still ongoi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The power of the parliamentary / Mawazin News /: The burning of gas in the oil fields is still ongoi Empty The power of the parliamentary / Mawazin News /: The burning of gas in the oil fields is still ongoi

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2018, 1:32 am

[ltr]The power of the parliamentary / Mawazin News /: The burning of gas in the oil fields is still ongoing[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-28 at 18:56 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A member of the parliamentary energy committee, Zaher Abadi, on Sunday, that the burning of gas in the oil fields is still ongoing, while noting that this is considered an economic waste.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Abadi, told / Mawazin News /" The burning of gas, although less than the former is still continuing in the oil fields. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the burning process represents an economic waste and a negative impact on the environment and health," explaining that "the gas can be invested instead of burning it through reliance on investment companies."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi confirmed on Monday (January 22, 2018) that Iraq aims to stop the burning of gas associated with the extraction of oil.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraq last Monday signed a memorandum of understanding with Orion to process gas from the giant Ben-Omar oil field in the south of the country.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The memo allows the construction of facilities to collect gas from the field and convert it into usable fuel.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraq continues to burn gas associated with crude in the oil fields due to the lack of facilities to treat it to be converted to fuel for domestic consumption or for export.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:12 pm