Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Civil Aviation Authority is developing a new mechanism for the current Umrah season

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Civil Aviation Authority is developing a new mechanism for the current Umrah season Empty The Civil Aviation Authority is developing a new mechanism for the current Umrah season

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2018, 3:22 am

The Civil Aviation Authority is developing a new mechanism for the current Umrah season
    February 03 2018 04:10 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Civil Aviation Authority[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The Civil Aviation Authority has developed a new mechanism for the current Umrah season, which included overcoming all obstacles and providing the best services for Iraqi pilgrims heading to the Holy House of God. 

The Director General of the Civil Aviation Authority, Abbas Amran said in a statement to the ministry, "We have developed a new plan is completely different from the previous, including providing all necessary services and assistance to Iraqi pilgrims, and we received the pilgrims from the yard of Abbas bin Fernas and accompany them to the airport terminals and then check their passports until they arrive on the plane "He said. 

He added that "civil aviation agreed with the Saudi side to provide their best services to Iraqi pilgrims upon arrival at Saudi airports."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:35 am