Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Afghanistan: 100 terrorists killed during military operations around the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Afghanistan: 100 terrorists killed during military operations around the country Empty Afghanistan: 100 terrorists killed during military operations around the country

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Feb 2018, 2:59 am

[size=30]Afghanistan: 100 terrorists killed during military operations around the country[/size]
    04/02/2018 01:56 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Afghanistan: 100 terrorists killed during military operations around the country Font_decrease  Afghanistan: 100 terrorists killed during military operations around the country Font_enlarge
     Afghanistan: 100 terrorists killed during military operations around the country Thumbnail.php?file=afghan_soldiers_997545_highres_651104329
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]Afghan forces have killed nearly 100 militants during a series of raids around the country in the past 24 hours.[/rtl]

[rtl]"Troops launched raids on the states of Faryab, Ghazni, Kandahar, Logar, Nangarhar, Helmand and Maidan Wardak," Afghan Defense Ministry spokesman Dult Vaziri was quoted as saying."He said.[/rtl]

[rtl]"During the operations, weapons were seized by the rebels"He said.[/rtl]

[rtl]The spokesman did not mention casualties from Afghan forces during the operations.[/rtl]

[rtl]Afghanistan suffers from political and security unrest due to the proliferation of terrorist organizations such as Da'ash and the Taliban"He said.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Afghan National Defense and Security Forces are conducting joint counter-terrorism operations throughout the country.[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/203862.html
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:29 pm