Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. Parliament lifted its quarter of an hour to intercept the Kurds paragraph voter record

chouchou
    chouchou

Urgent .. Parliament lifted its quarter of an hour to intercept the Kurds paragraph voter record Empty Urgent .. Parliament lifted its quarter of an hour to intercept the Kurds paragraph voter record

Post by chouchou Mon 04 Nov 2013, 10:41 am

Parliament decided to adjourn the meeting a quarter of an hour to debate between the blocs about an article in the election law objected to by the Kurdistan Alliance and stopped the vote on the law.

[ltr]A parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] today that "the vote on the election law was interrupted by the Kurdistan Alliance's objection to Article 38 of the register of voters in the provinces of Kirkuk, Salahuddin and Nineveh.[/ltr]

[ltr]He added that "the Presidency decided to adjourn the meeting for 15 minutes to discuss the article and then return to vote."[/ltr]

[ltr]The parliament had voted to ratify determine the number of seats by 328 seats in its upcoming 2014 election and ensure determine quota seats eight seats spread over five seats for Christians and providers and one for each of the Shabak, right and Yazidis. "[/ltr]

[ltr]According to resolve the differences of the political blocs on the election law the controversial its agreement to increase the seats in parliament next to the [328] seats and be the parent of [310] seats and [18] seats compensatory them [8] seats for Kota and minorities [3] seats in the provinces of Kurdistan, and [7] agreed that the distribution of seats between the National Alliance and the Iraqi List.[/ltr]

[ltr]And seven compensatory seats were distributed on the provinces of Baghdad, Babil, Muthanna, Dhi Qar, Basra, Diyala, Anbar][/ltr]
    [ltr]Has today issued a presidential decree to set a date to hold parliamentary elections on 30 a month to forget 2014.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:09 am