Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi agrees to open the port of Bou Kamal border with Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi agrees to open the port of Bou Kamal border with Syria Empty Abadi agrees to open the port of Bou Kamal border with Syria

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Feb 2018, 3:20 am

Abadi agrees to open the port of Bou Kamal border with Syria

08:47 - 12/02/2018[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Interior Minister Qassim al-Araji announced on Monday the approval of the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi to open the port of Albuqmal border with Syria.
    "The Anbar desert has become very secure, and we have been able to open the Trebil port, which was a great challenge for us, and this leads us to open other border crossings," Araji said in an interview with Al-Hayat newspaper.
    "It is hoped to open the port of Al-Qaim (Kamal Kamal), and we got the approval of the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, Prime Minister Haider Abadi."
    "The length of the Iraqi-Syrian border is 670 kilometers and will be controlled militarily through nearby points. The army will also be used in some areas and some of the popular mobilization forces to control some of the joints," Araji said.
    Araji said that "there is still a need to support the border forces, through the necessary mechanisms and equipment and cameras, and assigned to the priority of the equipment after the end of the war on a supporter." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:03 am