Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Amid a US objection .. Abadi negotiates Russia to buy "S 400"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Amid a US objection .. Abadi negotiates Russia to buy "S 400" Empty Amid a US objection .. Abadi negotiates Russia to buy "S 400"

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Amid a US objection .. Abadi negotiates Russia to buy "S 400"
    The parliamentary security and defense committee revealed on Sunday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has assigned a government team with Russia to buy the S-400, pointing out that there is an American objection to the Iraqi move.
    "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has assigned a team from the Iraqi Ministry of Defense and from the National Security Adviser to start negotiations with Russia to obtain S-400 surface-to-air missiles," the newspaper Al Watan reported in a report.
    The MP added that "this file was discussed a few days ago within the intelligence cell quartet, which includes Iraq, Syria, Iran and Russia in Baghdad."
    "Some US diplomats in the Iraqi capital have asked senior officials in Abbadi's government about the motives behind Iraq's pursuit of the Russian S-400 missiles because there is no real need for these missiles, and no one is threatening Iraq from the air," he said.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:55 pm