Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Solution movement demanding Parliament drawers amnesty law on the agenda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Solution movement demanding Parliament drawers amnesty law on the agenda  Empty Solution movement demanding Parliament drawers amnesty law on the agenda

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Nov 2013, 3:21 am

Solution movement demanding Parliament drawers amnesty law on the agenda

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - November 8, November: the movement of the solution demanded House Speaker Osama Najafi drawers General Amnesty Law on the agenda of the next Council to intensify efforts to vote on approval.

The spokesman for the movement of the solution d. Anas Akram al-Azzawi; that "the adoption of the amnesty law remains a top priority for the solution and the mass movement of parliamentary and ministerial, not least the importance and necessity of the election law voted by the House of Representatives finally."

He said al-Azzawi; "There is no justification or Barriers or disputes current size of the dispute over the election law can prevent the House from voting on the amnesty law and approval and investment atmosphere of reconciliation current draw joy on the faces of children and women bereaved and the release of innocent people who are not stained their hands with the blood of Iraqis" .

The Azzawi out that "it is time for the House of Representatives to consider the interests of the people, and he - the source of power - the same eye that looks out to the interests of the parliamentary bloc and political authoritarianism, which requires and makes it imperative for its members and chaired by giving importance to the passage of laws that affect the nerve and the interest of the children the Iraqi people and comes in the forefront of the amnesty law and the common law of retirement and the abolition of the law of the confidential informant. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:41 pm