Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington agrees to send US troops to "protect" the elections in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington agrees to send US troops to "protect" the elections in Iraq Empty Washington agrees to send US troops to "protect" the elections in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2018, 3:35 am

Washington agrees to send US troops to "protect" the elections in Iraq
    February 20 2018 02:41 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]
    US forces in Iraq[/rtl]

Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

A spokesman for the so-called "Nineveh Arab tribes" Muzahim al-Hewitt, the request for "official" to the US government includes sending US troops to oversee the upcoming parliamentary elections, stressing that the American side agreed to their request. 

Al-Hewitt said active tribes and Sunni parties have submitted a unified request to the US government recently to send US troops to oversee elections in Sunni areas to replace the security forces, adding that the US side has approved the proposal and will send troops in the coming days to the Sunni provinces and disputed areas. To disclose the numbers of those forces. 

The Lebanese newspaper Al-Akhbar revealed on Tuesday the intention of the Union of Forces to ask the federal government to deploy US troops in their areas during the parliamentary elections scheduled for next May. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:57 pm