Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Weekly call on His Excellency Mr. Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki Wednesday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Weekly call on His Excellency Mr. Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki Wednesday Empty Weekly call on His Excellency Mr. Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki Wednesday

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Nov 2013, 2:29 am

Weekly call on His Excellency Mr. Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki Wednesday

, 11/06/2013

11/10/2013 9:59 am

In the name of God the Merciful

With the holy month of Muharram, Hijri year new, renewed and along the days and years, the memory of tuff painful, the anniversary of the blood Taher Hussein (AS), and his friends and his family, the memory of the crime that will not be forgotten by history, and will not forget the Liberals and keeps the blood of Hussein (AS) is that Sal in the ground until hitching time and hitching history, hitching a human, when this epic timeless Win the blood immortal on the sword of crime immortal, blood wants editing rights and the administration of justice and the rule of God in the land, and the sword of crime continues to want to spend all the best and hope and preeminence in human history , when the child standing history tightly and humility and with tears and blood, and when the child stands thinkers, writers and Almtamlon to Estelhmua the stability of Hussein and his courage and devotion and loyalty to principle, doctrine and law, which حماها blood-Sharif, and his position immortal, حماها of falsehood and distortion and handicraft, who wanted to spend on the law of Mohammed (r) , a thousand and nearly four hundred years and the smell of innocent blood continues, and the anguish of crime continues in the hearts of Muslims and follow Hussein and his fans (p), and Hussein symbol will remain held by the time each rebels and to all those who have principles and values, and all those who believe in the responsibility, the oldest condolences to all Muslims, who Fjawa blood of Hussein (AS) and his followers and loved ones who are sacrificed himself and his family, but for all Muslims, and for Islam but also for humanity which Islam came for her, and I applaud all those who live rituals Hussein, God rest of the revived hurry, Ahio hurry, and ordered the people House (p) and one of the most prominent of which is the perpetuation and the establishment of ritual mourning and ceremony solace in the memory of tuff painful, the enemies of Hussein, who not only committed the crime of child, but the enemies of Hussein are the ones who continue to kill people every day and kill people to kill Hussein again who sacrificed for these people innocent, Valhasin continuous and murderers Hussein are continuing and history shows this bloody conflict, and Hussein every day kills the crimes they commit car bombs and explosive belts, especially those that target boards solace and processions of visitors who go to commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Hussein (AS), and today as it faces Ahbab Hussein to establish Councils solace and inspired by his strength and unity that Madhy but for all Muslims, and we, that inspired this unit that we need for our country in our positions in our brothers, in Tjabna, in cohesion, in order to build a strong Iraq is happy the man, and ends with the sword fennel bin with الجوشن, and live in it blood of Hussein زكيا, Abqa donor.

I salute all who serve visitors Hussein, who reside councils solace and who talk about this saga and they bring people to its image is spotless he wanted Hussein remain immortal, here are the aspects of my words to confront the enemies of Hussein and aspects of all the security services of the police, army and other agencies need to develop plans and to exert maximum efforts in order to protection councils solace and processions visitors who go to Karbala, as I call on all citizens to be partners to the side of the security services of scholars and preachers and ordinary people all have to be to the side of the security services to monitor the state of a strange phenomenon, or any strange person or any attempt to want to target processions consolation Hussein and boards of solace, especially those who commit crime to commit suicide and belts devices that are targeting their gatherings and I want those who stand on the protection of these processions from the owners processions and security services to conduct an audit and follow-up and monitoring, away from the boards, even if he wanted one that comes to ICON soon from the owners procession and solace, and I hope more awareness and surveillance to keep all the cars and all the means and mechanisms that may be used by terrorists to break into the boards solace and if they were able to يبعدوا boards consolation for public roads, even Atstahedv, and if it was not so we must be cut ways in which councils solace and experienced by the car, fearing that comes a car for criminals, for murderers of Hussein (AS), ask all citizens speed of the news about the state of the phenomenon they see strange or anyone they see exciting suspicions and disputes, in order to protect these processions, peace Hussein and the companions of Hussein and peace All those who live rituals Hussein and the revolution Hussein and the rise of Hussein, and on all those who sympathize with Hussein in their positions in their giving, in their brethren in their defense of the truth, and I hope that God does not gaze to bless us and guide us all to the docking and unity, and to take lessons and role models and emulate Balhasin in order to protect rights and the protection of the homeland and the proper construction and brotherly relations that he wanted all the people of the house, led by Hussein (AS), peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings ..
    طباعة

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:46 pm