Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: Iraq seeks to return to its pivotal role in Arab issues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: Iraq seeks to return to its pivotal role in Arab issues Empty Jubouri: Iraq seeks to return to its pivotal role in Arab issues

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Feb 2018, 3:17 am

Jubouri: Iraq seeks to return to its pivotal role in Arab issues
    February 24 2018 01:18 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Salim al-Jubouri[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi parliament speaker Salim al-Jabouri said on Friday that Iraq is seeking to return to its pivotal role in Arab issues, stressing his hope for Saudi participation in the reconstruction of Iraq and the rehabilitation of its infrastructure.

"Iraq is seeking after eradicating an organization that advocates terrorism to achieve economic growth that strengthens its regional standing," Jubouri said during a meeting with the Saudi media delegation, which includes many editors and representatives of newspapers and the Saudi media.

He added that "strengthening relations with neighboring countries and the region, first and foremost Saudi Arabia will contribute to accelerate the achievement of these goals, and will provide opportunities for our countries to achieve bilateral interests at the level of trade, energy, investment and wealth in various forms," ​​pointing out that "Iraq is on the reconstruction And the rehabilitation of its infrastructure, and we hope that the Arab participation in general and Saudi Arabia in particular are present in an excellent manner. "

The Saudi media delegation expressed its happiness to visit Iraq and meet with the Speaker of the House of Representatives, hoping that bilateral meetings and dialogues will continue in various fields to increase the ties and deepen brotherly ties between the two brotherly peoples.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:10 pm