Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank Governor: Iraq plans to issue bonds worth 3 billion dinars from local currency

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank Governor: Iraq plans to issue bonds worth 3 billion dinars from local currency  Empty Central Bank Governor: Iraq plans to issue bonds worth 3 billion dinars from local currency

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 12 Nov 2013, 1:45 pm

Central Bank Governor: Iraq plans to issue bonds worth 3 billion dinars from local currency

12-11-2013 09:25 PM

Baghdad (newsletter). Detection of the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Abdel Basset Turki said, that Iraq is planning to issue bonds in local currency for the first time since the overthrow of Saddam Hussein, which would give the country a new tool of monetary policy.

Happy for the ' AP ' on the sidelines of a Conference in Geneva on Tuesday that the first tranche of bonds are expected to amount to three billion dinars (2.58 million US dollars).

The Governor of the Central Bank, he said: this will be the first time that a bond issue for fiscal policy and not for the purpose of funding.

He continued: it is expected that the first version of the new bonds will be a good response and may be followed by more releases and the total size of the issue will depend on demand.

It will increase the bond order for five years and hopes the Central Bank issued the first tranche before the end of the year, although the resolution attached to it will be taken with the participation of the Ministry of finance.

He said: the bond interest is expected to be less than the standard interest rate of the Central Bank and the 6%, indicating: Iraq's inflation rate of 2%, describing it as a rare and very good number.

He stated: there are no plans to issue international bonds even though that might happen in the future if there are ambitious plans for the development of needed funding. /Finished/s. a./

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:08 pm