Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Minister of Industry: Non-oil trade with Iraq reached 6 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Minister of Industry: Non-oil trade with Iraq reached 6 billion dollars Empty Iranian Minister of Industry: Non-oil trade with Iraq reached 6 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Mar 2018, 3:33 am

Iranian Minister of Industry: Non-oil trade with Iraq reached 6 billion dollars
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Iranian Minister of Industry, Mines and Trade Mohammad Shariatmadari expressed his hope that a roadmap will be drawn up between his country and Iraq during the upcoming visit by Iranian First Vice President Ishaq Jahangiri to Iraq.
    Shariatmadari said during his meeting with the accompanying delegation, Minister of Construction and Housing Ann Nafi Osi in Baghdad, on Monday, solving the problem of banking exchange is one of the important factors in the development of economic cooperation between the two countries.
    He added that with the creation of new lines of credit and procedures, there will be the possibility of resolving the banking exchange between the two countries. "
    "The volume of non-oil trade between the two countries is now 6 billion dollars, which is not commensurate with the position of the two countries and the long lines between them," he said.
    Shariatmadari suggested forming a joint committee to develop economic relations between the two countries, particularly in the technical and engineering fields, which was welcomed by the Minister of Construction and Housing of Iraq.
    For her part, Minister Nafie stressed the need for stability of economic cooperation between the two countries and said that it will seek to solve the debt problem in favor of Iranian companies on the Iraqi side, in response to a letter submitted by Iranian Minister Shariatmadari in this regard.
    The Minister of Industry, Trade and Mines arrived in Baghdad on Monday and met with Minister of Planning and Trade Minister Salman Jumaili and Minister of Labor and Social Affairs and Minister of Industry and Minerals Acting Mohamed Shi'a Sudanese .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:15 pm