Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is the story of "looted" billions in the name of "law" during 2007-2009 and who hinders its ret

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is the story of "looted" billions in the name of "law" during 2007-2009 and who hinders its ret Empty What is the story of "looted" billions in the name of "law" during 2007-2009 and who hinders its ret

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Mar 2018, 8:02 am

What is the story of "looted" billions in the name of "law" during 2007-2009 and who hinders its return?

13:03 - 14/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the Dawa Party, the "Organization of the Interior" parliamentary Ali al-Badiri, on Wednesday, the operations of "looting and theft" of billions of dollars took place during the years 2007-2009 as the "law," and while the existence of a process of "disruption" to vote on a law to return those funds, To be involved in that case.  
    "In 2007, 2008 and 2009, large sums of money were taken from the state treasury, which is estimated at billions in the name of the law, where it was discovered recently," Badairi said in a statement to Al-Mawdara. "All the procedures under which the money was withdrawn were void, Great theft of public money. "
    He added that after the discovery of this, the government asked the House of Representatives to give the public prosecution as long as possible to open these files related to the looting of public money, "adding that" this request came to the House of Representatives in the form of a law called the law (appeal in favor of the law).
    Al-Badairi pointed out that "the adoption of this law will restore these looted billions, but the law has been disabled for six months and withdrew at the last moment after inclusion in the vote." He accused members of the House of Representatives of "getting involved in this case and therefore working not to pass it." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:54 am