Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany attacks Turkey in the strongest terms because of Afrin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany attacks Turkey in the strongest terms because of Afrin Empty Germany attacks Turkey in the strongest terms because of Afrin

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Mar 2018, 2:49 am

[size=32]
    Germany attacks Turkey in the strongest terms because of Afrin[/size]
     Germany attacks Turkey in the strongest terms because of Afrin 5ab263d5d4375028148b458b

Twilight News    

15 hours ago

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has condemned the bombing of the eastern region of Ghouta in the countryside of Damascus and recent events in the northern city of Afrin. 
    "We firmly condemn the bombings, for example the bombing of the eastern Ghouta," Merkel told parliament on Wednesday. 
    Merkel blamed the Syrian authorities for the situation in Gauta, adding that Russia "stands by". 
    Speaking about the Turkish military operation in the northern region of Afrin, Merkel said that "what is happening in Afrin is unacceptable." 
    Turkey's actions were unacceptable despite Turkey's security interests. "I also condemn this in the strongest terms."

As far as Afrin is concerned, the Turkish forces announced on March 18 their control of the city.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:50 pm