Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: The Turkish army has settled 19 military barracks inside Iraq and the deployment of tanks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: The Turkish army has settled 19 military barracks inside Iraq and the deployment of tanks Empty Newspaper: The Turkish army has settled 19 military barracks inside Iraq and the deployment of tanks

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Mar 2018, 7:13 am

Newspaper: The Turkish army has settled 19 military barracks inside Iraq and the deployment of tanks and medium-range guns
    In the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  March 26, 2018

Baghdad / SNG

A Turkish newspaper reported on Monday that the Turkish army had stationed 19 military barracks inside Iraqi territory, adding that it had deployed tanks and medium-range artillery.
    "The Turkish army has settled in 19 military barracks inside Iraqi territory within Kurdish and other Assyrian villages and erected barriers around it," the local newspaper Al Arabi quoted a local source as saying. "The deployment of tanks and medium-range artillery capable of reaching the depth of the Kurdistan region, .

He added that "these barracks are new sites as well as the sites already in Nineveh at the mountain Baasheqa, which includes a heavy artillery battery extends beyond Mosul," noting that "this was part of the Turkish military buildup on the border with Iraq."

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Sunday that his country launched a military operation in northern Sinjar district against PKK militants.
    The commander of the northern axis in the popular crowd Raed al-Karawi, the presence of Turkish military movements or operations in the district of Sinjar or surrounding, and denied the Joint Operations Command, the crossing of any foreign forces across the border to Nineveh and Sinjar, stressing that the security situation in these areas under the control of Iraqi forces .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:31 am