Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary security policy reveals hidden numbers of American advisers in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary security policy reveals hidden numbers of American advisers in Iraq Empty Parliamentary security policy reveals hidden numbers of American advisers in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Apr 2018, 6:34 am

[size=32]
    Parliamentary security policy reveals hidden numbers of American advisers in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

8 minutes ago

Shafaq News / The parliamentary security committee said on Sunday that it does not have accurate statistics on the preparation of American advisers in Iraq.
    "The real number of American advisers in Iraq is not owned by the committee at all, and each member has different figures and statistics," committee member Shakhwan Abdullah told Xinhua News Agency.
    "The number of US troops before the entry of the Dahesh organization was just over 4,000, between advisers and trainers," Abdullah said, adding that "this preparation increased after the war was announced under the cover of the need of US and coalition forces."
    Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi stressed on more than one occasion the country's need for American advisers in terms of logistics and training, while Iranian-backed Shiite parties oppose the presence of the Americans and pressure Abbadi on this side to ask Washington to leave Iraqi territory.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:56 pm