Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq arrests 500 Iranians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq arrests 500 Iranians  Empty Iraq arrests 500 Iranians

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Apr 2018, 4:14 am

Iraq arrests 500 Iranians

Thursday 5 April

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

revealed an Iranian official Hajj and visit the organization, the arrest of some 500 Iranian pilgrims entered Iraqi territory forged visas issued by companies to travel and tourism in Iran . 

"Since the start of the Nooruz holiday on March 21, Iranian visitors have been visiting holy shrines in Iraq ," said Murtada Aqayi, director general of the organization. "During this period, some unlicensed tourism companies issued false visas to Iraq."

"The Iraqi authorities have succeeded in arresting 500 Iranians who entered on forged visas, and after negotiations with the Iraqi side, the detained Iranians were returned to the country and handed over to the police for trial," Akayi said. 

The Iranian official said that "90 thousand Iranians visited Shiite shrines in Iraq during the holiday of Niroz, which lasted two weeks," noting that "45% of the flights were in the form of flights." 

"The number of people who received false visas during the Nueruz holiday reached a total of 500 people, some of whom were arrested after crossing the Iranian border in Iraq, and were returned by the Iranian police to the country after the approval of the Iraqi side," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:44 pm