Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade participate in the program prepare trainers for commercial attaches in America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade participate in the program prepare trainers for commercial attaches in America  Empty Trade participate in the program prepare trainers for commercial attaches in America

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Nov 2013, 11:42 am

Trade participate in the program prepare trainers for commercial attaches in America

19/11/2013

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Ministry of Commerce announced its participation in the program in preparation for commercial attaches coaches in America, as indicated organize Iraqi Business Forum, which was held in collaboration with the American Arab Chamber of Commerce.
    A statement issued by the ministry received / JD / copy of it: Advisor to the Ministry of Commerce Kazem Mohammad Hassani headed the delegation included cadre advanced in the circle of economic relations, visited the United States to participate in a training program to prepare instructors for Mlhakaan trading overseas workers for the period from 2-15 of the month Under the Iraqi-US cooperation for the development of commercial diplomacy and developing
    الملحقيين capacity trading Iraqis
    The statement c
    onfirmed that he has been on the sidelines of the visit to meet with officials of the Chancellor and the U.S. Department of Commerce, where during the meeting, they discussed ways to develop economic and trade relations between the two countries and the preparations for the meeting of the Iraqi American Council for Trade and Investment and the Committee on the Iraqi-US Business Dialogue.
    The statement added that he was planning a visit to members of the delegation for the exhibition of the International Energy, which was held in the city of Orlando in Florida where the delegation held meetings with the major energy companies participating in the exhibition and continued: has also been on the sidelines of the exhibition organizing business forum of Iraq, which was held in cooperation with the Chamber of Commerce Arab American. / End / / 22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:12 am