Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Health reveals the biggest "corruption mafia" headed by Inspector General of the Ministry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Health reveals the biggest "corruption mafia" headed by Inspector General of the Ministry  Empty Health reveals the biggest "corruption mafia" headed by Inspector General of the Ministry

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Apr 2018, 3:43 am

Health reveals the biggest "corruption mafia" headed by Inspector General of the Ministry

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ministry of Health, on Tuesday, the biggest corruption mafia, indicating that this mafia headed by Inspector General of the Ministry. 

The ministry said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, "The Minister of Health, Adila Hammoud, overthrew the largest corruption mafia in the ministry, where the file referred with the definitive evidence to the Integrity and Public Prosecution and the Court of Appeal Rusafa / First Integrity Judge." 

"The Mafia will be run by the Inspector-General of the Ministry, Ahmed Rahim Al-Saadi," the ministry said, adding that the public will be informed of the details of the case once the investigation and procedures are approved by the Prime Minister within the next two days.

It is noteworthy that the financial and administrative corruption spread in Iraq significantly, as Transparency International classified it as one of the most corrupt countries in the world, but the Iraqi government often criticized the reports of the Organization on corruption and considered inaccurate and based on information received through local and foreign companies failed to implement Service projects in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:19 pm